The first call for strategic projects under the Active Citizens Fund Bulgaria is open. Eligible applicants can submit project proposals in six thematic areas:
- Strengthened democratic culture and civic awareness;
- Increased support for human rights;
- Vulnerable groups are empowered;
- CSOs actively address gender equality and gender based violence (GBV);
- Increased civic engagement in environmental protection/climate change;
- Enhanced capacity and sustainability of the civil society sector including CSOs.
The detailed guidelines for applicants and all relevant documents in relation with the first call can be found in menu “First call for strategic projects”, section “Calls for proposals”.
The deadline for submission of project proposals is 28 January 2019, 5.00 pm.
In order to submit a project proposal, eligible applicants have to request registration in the Electronic Proposal Submission System (EPSS) available in the Bulgarian version of the website. Project partners do not have to register in the EPSS.
Between 29 October and 16 November 2018 the Fund Operator will carry out information days in Vratsa, Plovdiv, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Varna and Burgas. The detailed timetable for the information days can be found here.