In line with the Platform’s work programme adopted in February 2022, the activities will promote capacity and knowledge building in the area of homelessness and housing exclusion from 2024 onwards.
More specifically, the support to the Platform should:
- Provide learning tools, evidence and knowledge on specific aspects of homelessness, and identify good practices in terms of policies and projects;
- Improve the sharing of knowledge and practices to inform policy makers and other intervening actors in the Member States on the design of integrated homelessness strategies at the national level.
The ultimate goal is to achieve concrete results in combatting homelessness with a view towards reducing it substantially across the EU by 2030.
The grantee(s) are expected to prepare learning and analytical tools: training material, explanatory fiches on good practices in terms of policy and projects, mapping of national strategies, background documents etc., on specific aspects of homelessness and housing exclusion.
The results of these activities will be disseminated by the grantee and will feed into mutual learning and capacity building activities for Platform members: seminars, on-site visit programme to homelessness projects, trainings for practitioners, etc.
These activities (capacity and knowledge building; mutual learning) will be based on an inclusive and participatory approach involving all relevant stakeholders as well as people experiencing homelessness. They will also contribute to promoting good practices, disseminating the results of the Platform and raising awareness on the issue of homelessness and housing exclusion.
The relevant material created for the purpose of these activities shall be freely disseminated online.
1. Eligible countries: as described in the Call document.
• EU Member States (and their overseas countries and territories) ;
• EEA countries, in accordance with the EEA Agreement;
• EU acceding countries, candidate countries and potential candidate countries, in line with the agreements concluded with them.
• Third countries having signed an agreement to participate in the strand or a third country listed in the EaSI work programme if necessary for the achievement of the objectives of an action.
Do note that for certain calls only EU Member States and EEA countries are eligible
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: as described in the Call document.
Applications must be submitted before the call deadline and electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal Electronic Submission System. Paper submissions are NOT possible.
Applications (including annexes and supporting documents) must be submitted using the forms provided inside the Submission System.
Applications must be complete and contain:
- Application Form (Part A)
- Application Form (Part B)
- Annexes and supporting documents (to be uploaded as PDF files).
At proposal submission, the lead applicant will have to confirm that it has the mandate to act for all applicants; that the information in the application is correct and complete and that the participants comply with the conditions for receiving EU funding (especially eligibility, financial and operational capacity, exclusion, etc). Before signing the grant, each beneficiaries and affiliated entities will have to confirm this again by signing a declaration of honour (DoH).
Proposals are limited to maximum 40 pages (Part B) as indicated in the Call document. The evaluators will not consider any additional pages.
As described in the Call document
4. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
As described in the Call document.
5. Proposal templates, guidance and model grant agreements (MGA):
Call document: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/esf/wp-call/2023/call-fiche_esf-2023-epoch_en.pdf
Standard proposal template:
Mono/Multi-beneficiary Model Grant Agreement:
Annex 1 to Grant Agreement: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/common/temp-form/gap/doa_esf-socpl_en.docx
Portal IT wiki:
How to participate - IT How To - Funding Tenders Opportunities (europa.eu): Detailed instructions on how to apply for EU funding, from how to register your organisation to how to submit your proposal.