The European Union’s objective to constitute an area of freedom, security and justice should be achieved, inter alia, through common measures framing a policy on asylum and immigration, based on solidarity between Member States, which is fair towards third countries and their nationals.
In order to contribute to the development of the common Union policy on asylum and immigration and to the strengthening of the area of freedom, security and justice in the light of the application of the principles of solidarity and responsibility-sharing between the Member States and cooperation with third countries, the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) was set up. It aims at supporting actions to contribute to the efficient management of migration flows and the implementation, strengthening and development of a common Union approach to asylum and immigration.
The present Call for Proposals aims at funding projects in five priorities areas. Each project application submitted under the present Call for Proposals must address only one of the following priorities (if you wish to address more than one priority of the call, you need to submit a separate proposal under each Topic in the submission page):
- Priority 1: Local and regional networks for the integration of third-country nationals
- Priority 2: Legal migration projects with third countries
- Priority 3: Integration of third country nationals who are victims of trafficking in human beings
- Priority 4: Care for migrant minors, including unaccompanied minors
- Priority 5: Engagement of diaspora communities on awareness raising