The 2-day conference will be opened by Ms Marianne Thyssen, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs, Skills and Labour Mobility. Further distinguished speakers will present at the conference key topics related to financing social inclusion and social impact investing in the 2014-2020 programming period in a variety of thematic sessions.
All stakeholders involved or planning to become involved in the implementation of ESF financial instruments in the 2014-2020 programming period are invited to participate in this must-attend conference.
In this conference, participants can expect to get an overview on:
- The recent developments in social impact investing and innovative financing solutions across the EU,
- The role of the EU and the ESF in social financing today and tomorrow,
- How the effect of financial instruments on the development of social policies is perceived,
- The opportunities provided by ESF financial instruments for EU Member States and regions,
- Importance of microfinance in promoting self-employment and entrepreneurship,
- How social entrepreneurship and social inclusion can be supported,
- The support options available to Member States and managing authorities and on further support available from cooperation between the European Commission and European Investment Bank Group (EIB Group) for social inclusion and social impact.
The deadline for registration is Friday, 2 March 2018