Lessons learnt during the visit
- Microinsurance, mobility microcredit, Leasing – Adie is using a Private Individuals lending model with a clear accent on vulnerable population. They also integrated some additional services in their offer like loans for bicycles, utility / transport bikes and car loans;
- MAREL project: 100% online application from origination to loan disbursement, under construction – they have a full internal integrated & development IT system and are building now a full E2E lending system;
- Strong KYC/AML practices in place – this is also important to BCR SF and we also shared our internal procedures with Adie
- 2 scoring systems in place, developed with CETELEM & multiple decision making layers. – we discussed about their risk machine & architecture, also the inclusion of volunteers in risk underwriting. Also about local approval pouvoirs.
- Over 600 employees spread around France and a network of over 160 branches – sales management is done trough a zoning system, kind of similar with what we do, but with different size
- Over 1000 active volunteers – volunteers management – this is something we’ve never seen before and we had much to learn