Lessons learnt during the visit
- KYC, inhouse & in the field Loan advisors – this an important topic also for BCR Social Finance, as we need to comply with EU Standards
- Application module, credit scoring, credit management & collections (IT-based) – we want to build in BCR Social Finance an automated scoring module that would help us reduce admin time & increase our impact by expanding our lending activity
- Salesforce communities (Loans, Academy, Coaching); monitoring – we want to add an Advisory Hub to our core business (BDSS basically) and our visit to Qredits gave us some ideas how to build that
- Singlify demo (Qredits partner for end to end loan management system) – in 2023 we wand to fully change our front end system and connect our spaghetti IT infrastructure, so Qredits visit gave us some ideas how to do that
- Marketing Cloud: customer journeys, automation, audience builder) – most definitely the marcomm part is important and Romania has the most competitive microfinancing market in EU. Thus we need to understand how to better communicate our impact in society and be the go to organization for microfinancing in Romania.