The EMN Research Committee provides expert advice and guidance to EMN with regard to the main research activities carried out by the organisation. The main research tasks include, but are not limited to, preparation of publications (such as the EMN-MFC Survey Report); design and support in the implementation of research-related projects; participation in relevant sector initiatives & contribution to the elaboration of new standards; and organisation of events (such as the EMN Research Award).
The Research Committee has a duration of two years (June 2021-June 2023)
- The Research Committee will support the design and implementation of the main research activities that EMN has to deliver as part of its workplan.
- The Research Committee will be directly involved in the selection of experts who will carry out research on behalf of EMN, according to the EMN Procurement Procedure.
- The Research Committee will review the work produced to guarantee a high degree of quality and to ensure that the activities are aligned with the initial design.
- One physical meeting per year will be organised in order to coordinate the activities to be carried out by the Committee. Additional meetings will be held online, as required.
- The representative from the EMN Secretariat will coordinate the activities of the Committee.