In the wake of their publication winning the EMN 2020 European Research Award, the team of researchers led by Ana Paula Matias Gama at the University of Beira Interior is publishing a call for chapters for their next book. The book, called "Microfinance: intervention in challenging contexts" will be published by Springer Nature Switzerland AG in 2022. It will be part of a larger series entitled "Accounting, Finance, Sustainability, Governance & Fraud: Theory and Application"
The timetable for interested authors are follows:
- September 20, 2021: Deadline for proposal submissions
- October 29, 2021: Formal invitation/submission guidelines sent to selected authors
- February 28, 2022: Submission of draft chapters and initial review process
- April 18, 2022: Revision due from authors
- May 30, 2022: Submission of the final chapter version
- June 30, 2022: Submission of final manuscript to Springer
The full chapter should not exceed 10,000 words, including tables, figures, references, and appendices.
If you are interested in submitting a book chapter, please express your interest, in the first instance, by putting together a chapter abstract, as per the guidelines below, and forwarding it to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2021.
A title page with the author(s) affiliations and the chapter title
- Two/three pages (double-spaced) abstract
- Include only title – WITHOUT ANY AUTHOR information
- Research question/purpose of the chapter
- Theoretical background
- Data source(s), variables, and methodology
- Please submit your proposals via email to email@example.com
For more information, please click here.