The MFC Annual Conference will run from 29–31 May 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey. This year, the main theme will be “Demystifying Digital in Microfinance”.
This 22nd MFC Annual Conference will tackle the practical side of digitalisation in the financial inclusion sector through case studies, trend analysis and discussion of emerging best practice. The agenda will include a full range of workshops, panel discussions and side meetings to explore different aspects of the digitalisation in financial inclusion, including:
- Agile ways of working
- Developing staff digital competency
- Digital client experience
- Non-credit digital products
- Digitalisation strategies
- Responsible digital financial services
- Digital risk management
- Regulatory issues connected with digitalisation
- Financial services for migrants
- Digital tools for improving financial health
- FinTechs and financial inclusion
- Designing the micro-businesses ecosystem
The conference will also feature a number of important concurrent events:
- Fintech Marketplace
- The Social Investor Fair.
- The 5th Annual CEO Forum Summit.
- Pre-conference workshop on product pricing in microfinance.
- The Microfinance Associations Summit.
- A Gala Dinner
The Early Bird registration opens on 25 February and closes 31 March.