Frankfurt School Development Finance (FSDF) e-Campus recently announced the opening of the registration phase for its e-learning certification courses starting in September:
- Master of Leadership in Development Finance (MA) - online
- Certified Expert in Microfinance (in English or French)
- Certified Expert in Islamic Microfinance
- Certified Expert in Financial Inclusion Policy
- Certified Expert in Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Certified Expert in Microinsurance
- Certified Expert in SME Finance (in English or Russian)
- Certified Expert in Risk Management (in English, French, Spanish or Russian)
- Certified Expert in Climate & Renewable Energy Finance
- Certified Expert in Climate Adaptation Finance
In addition, two new e-learning courses have been added to their academic programme!:
- Certified Expert in Digital Finance
- Certified Expert in Agricultural Finance
FSDF e-Campus online courses are conducted completely online, with the exception of the final exam. The online certification programmes are 6-month part-time trainings, designed to be conducted along full-time work or other obligations. Apart from a few deadlines, the courses follow a very flexible approach, allowing participants to follow their own study schedule.
FSDF online certification courses start twice a year, beginning of March and beginning of September. The next course period will start on September 2018.
Benefit from a special discounts!
- Early Bird discount for participants registering by July 15
- Additionally, EMN members will get a 10% discount in all online trainings offered by FSDF e-Campus! Contact EMN to get the code for members of the network.
To benefit from this special offer and find out more information, please visit www.fs.de/e-Campus